Angeli Take The Initiative

Home --- Forums --- Angeli Imperial Operations --- Combat Forum --- Angeli Take The Initiative

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

After recent events in Wangal, it was decided that Archon Delaine Commanders needed to learn a lesson.  To assist with their re-education A handful of us entered Harma.

Delaine’s reprobates were then treated with extreme prejudice.  This ended with a handful of them posting themselves outside the starport and using it’s defences as a ‘wing man’.  The were suitable dealt smack talk.

It may need to happen again, however, given this Wangal will also require patrols in the event of counter attacks.  I’ll be on tonight and we can organise it.

Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Hahaha, I had forgotten about their station-wingman, funny move. They didn’t have *any* interest in leaving the area, despite our assurances that it would be okay 😉
      I recall giggling like a school girl at points, cannot recall why though. Vodka induced memory loss.
      I’ll go through video later.
      Great night gents, always fun 🙂

Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

So you kicked, poured petrol on, and set fire to the hornets nest?

Who won the local bounty competition?

Participant

That’s sounds about right mate. Nothing by half measures.
        Not sure who got the biggest bounty?

SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

May have been Sketchy with the most, for some reason I wasn’t get a cut of the kills.  I got my payment watching the earth shattering kabooms:)

Participant

They were completely outgunned, not a bit.  😛

Participant

Amen. They could have had a go. I even recall asking one for a 1v1, I respected the commanders wishes to not partake, but would have been fun.

They understand the POWER of the dark side.

Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

LOL what a bunch of panzies….

Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

LOL I didnt respect their wishes, and kept spanking them… vaguely remember FA Off, & Boost helping get me on the dark side of the station to get away.. after sending some peace beams their way.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.