Angeli TO ARMS for some reason

Home --- Forums --- Angeli Imperial Operations --- Combat Forum --- Angeli TO ARMS for some reason

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Awaiting orders from Simian.. sktechy, jnr & I are amped

Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Yeah, that was a fizzle…. Thought simian was onto something..

All we found was a new hat for Jnr.

And another system I’m not invited back to..

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      Participant
      Principes

Hey Hazara I just created a new account so you can put my tag in the text my new tag is @snappy000

Participant

Sweet @snappy000 , current CG – JNR has kept himself in top 50% for both trading & fighting – and I’m back in the top 10% after an epic hour in Groot just cashed in 3.3 mill in bounties!  Never seen such a busy system in last few months too – Legendary Chicken was out there taunting me…

Participant
        CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Legendary Chicken has been there for a while. I was talking to him about the benefits of slavery, which he didn’t like, lol. Funny guy.

That CG is crazy-buzy, 14-15 CMDRs in SC and in/around the station. Few wings of griefers though.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.