Anyone want some meta-alloys or soontil relics?

Home --- Forums --- General Discussion --- Elite: Dangerous Discussion --- Anyone want some meta-alloys or soontil relics?

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

I have a “few” and need to change ship – you can have them if you meet me around wangal.

Participant
      CenturionAngel of TradeAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

I’d be happy for a Meta Alloy – just picked up Soontil Relics and will have one spare if someone else wants one

FYI: Apologies if you already know this, but unless you’re swapping to a ship with zero cargo space, in 2.1 your cargo gets transferred to the ship you swap in to.

Oi! That's Baron von Schnellenstein to you, mate. No, it doesn't matter that I'm an Imperial Prince!
      Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

I’m keen for one of the Soontil Relics, please guys.

Will be on in about 20 hours (I’m counting down).

Legends 🙂

Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

I’ll be on about 5.30pm (gmt+12) matey, your welcome to some….
      <h2 class=”user-nicename”>@baronvonschnellenstein – I noticed that when I tried it anyway, very muchly needed.</h2>

Participant
      CenturionAngel of TradeAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

I’m back from Maia and have four spare Meta Alloys if anyone wants one still.

I’ve also got a Soontill Relic (you’ll need 3 to unlock engineering services from Ms Martuuk)

Oi! That's Baron von Schnellenstein to you, mate. No, it doesn't matter that I'm an Imperial Prince!
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.