ATTACK THE PIRATES

Home --- Forums --- Angeli Imperial Operations --- Combat Forum --- ATTACK THE PIRATES

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

This will get ugly, if you don’t want PvP go private or Solo.

Attack HUICHI- undermine it. – COMPLETE

Standby for the next system.

Losunda – COMPLETE

Arawere – COMPLETE

34 Pegasi

Participant
      CenturionAngel of TradeAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

So, undermine instead of fortify?

Have combat Python – happy to undermine 🙂

Oi! That's Baron von Schnellenstein to you, mate. No, it doesn't matter that I'm an Imperial Prince!
      Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

@furstaide and I may have been found chasing players around 34 Pegasi last night.
      Chased off a trade Annie, and tormented a couple of Cobras.

Apparently the Pirates don’t hang out at home much…

Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Spent a few hours in Huaich sinking enemy shipping, only saw one other CMDR & he logged before I could scan him.

Participant
      CenturionAngel of TradeAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

I’ve a number of token contributions:
      I racked up 100K bounty in Huichi on day one (cashed in Merits)
      I’ve still merits to cash in for:
      – 50K bounty in Arawere system
      – 100K bounty in 34 Pegasi last night

Alas, all in private group so far – still some tuning to complete on Combat Python.

These shall be cashed in tonight after a Battlestar Galactica watching session with Lady von Schnellenstein – which is currently being delayed by Prince Small-Person’s refusal to go to sleep :@

Oi! That's Baron von Schnellenstein to you, mate. No, it doesn't matter that I'm an Imperial Prince!
      Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

1400 Undermine merits or so in 34 Pegasi claimed tonight, must be close now.

@furstaide
      found us a new KOS player (no honour amongst pirates, no mercy to pirates).

I’m too awesome to near any stations in 34 Pegasi for a while. Their station guns have like for me…
      And both the Cobras I saw last night came back. Which was a mistake. For them.

@sketchy
      still up there tearing the Pirates a new hole. Have at them, sir!

SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Dammit, I’m gonna have to get back up there.

Participant

34 Pegasi is a hike in the FDL. I don’t look forward to having to return to it next time…

I’m still there, as Simian said, so will continue to help all local commanders with their leaky hulls.

Participant
      CenturionAngel of Trade

he’s called  ‘The Engineer [RoA]’. Catch a fish, let him go due to no Faction, just to return with friends and kill me twice.   Then announces he’s a pirate!

Real bad taste was left in my mouth – I never opened fire.

From now on, Faction or not, people will die.

Participant
        Participant

Have been reading this groups tactics, wing beacon anchor is a speciality (where they get 12 v 1 ganking going on).

@furstaide
        ; I think that might have been what he meant by ‘learn the mechanics’…

The Archon reddit site is .. not very friendly to this group.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.