Attn: Nanomam hunters

Home --- Forums --- Angeli Imperial Operations --- Combat Forum --- Attn: Nanomam hunters

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Just got smoked by an asp… yep, embarrassing, especially considering I had his shields low & he was hitting boosters – I was keeping away from the dangerous end, but suddenly I lost all shields & 50% hull.

I died boosting with my tail between my legs.

Anyway, I asked of his loadout (he was bounty hunting, non PP aligned – so he probably did well).  Turned out to be a good bloke, asp, 4 rails & 2 missiles which took me out.

Nek minnit, Vulture, again – fun sparring, I was winning and again in one hit, lost shields.  Being the stubborn bastard I am, I carried one & limped back to hostile base with 30% hull.

So what I am saying, I think rocket attacks are back… @vyvian got a new loadout for me?

Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Looks like we’ve both been subjected to the ASPs 6 guns of goodness.
      I’ve been saying for some time that it’s a good ship, it has a really high DPS for its cost (even though DPS isn’t the focus of these builds).
      Fit two chaff dispensers and keep them running during a PvP conflict, it won’t help you with the rails, but you won’t get hit by missiles.
      Ah Nanomam, haven’t been there for a while, send my regards to Hudson.

Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Yeah, I think I’ll start popping chaff by default now.  Both attacks were very close range, and I never heard the missile warning nor did I see them..

SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

I use missiles within 1k and they can’t stop them.

Participant

LOL same CMDR was with me all day, didnt go near me again.. I did smoke a couple of the rocket guys tho, yeah, knowing its their drawcard helps…

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.