Beta 2.1 Shenanigans – "Mayhem"

Home --- Forums --- General Discussion --- Elite: Dangerous Discussion --- Beta 2.1 Shenanigans – "Mayhem"

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant
      CenturionAngel of TradeAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Attention all those with beta access to E:D 2.1 – “The Engineers”!

I’ve just watched the 3rd ‘live stream’ –

Beta 2.1 will allegedly release 5 May (GMT)  – Due to timezones and FD’s release history, those of us in AU/NZ will likely get it Friday

For the second phase of beta, FD have explicitly encouraged beta testers to:

• Try coming up with the most insane combinations of mods
      • video capture any and all effects and side-effects of these mods, particularly if something spectacular happened

Sounds like a good excuse for an AIE <name a day>

Mods will be dirt cheap in second phase of beta to allow players to easily spec up outrageous fitouts

I’m looking squarely at @Hazara and @NZSimian, assuming you have beta access!  Your canyon racing location looks like a good test-bed

Oi! That's Baron von Schnellenstein to you, mate. No, it doesn't matter that I'm an Imperial Prince!
      Inactive

Sure does man. I hope to get some thruster upgrades for the higher g landable planets

Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Uprated multis for the FDS…

Participant
      Angel of DiscoveryCenturion

When the time comes see if there are any Combat Zones in HIP 20638 as well ;).

Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Downloading…. NOW!!  Hopefully waiting for me when I get back from work!

There are also Missions Beta as well for the non horizons players.

Participant
      CenturionAngel of TradeAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

This download is a monster with the armload of new and modified content – 4h to get to 60% 😮

Oi! That's Baron von Schnellenstein to you, mate. No, it doesn't matter that I'm an Imperial Prince!
      Participant
      CenturionAngel of StrategyAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Patrician Patricia Mitchell looks odd

Too many Progenitor cells perhaps

Participant

It clearly says on the packet of Progenitor Cells: Do not mix with alcohol

Patrician Patricia Mitchell evidently refused to listen 😮

Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Is that a dude? Or a seriously fell-out-of-the-ugly-tree-hit-every-single-branch-on-the-way-down-landed-in-a-bear-trap woman?

Participant

Oh yeah, so many little improvements too!

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      Participant

LOL

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
        Participant
        Angel of DiscoveryCenturion

Hehe, did you manage to get her right way up Hazara?

The planet surface is looking nice, especially liking the tyre tracks. It still however looks like the Barnacles are sort of “floating” though. If they could find a way to make surface structures appear more embedded in the terrain it would look awesome (like; sand/soil/dust slightly rising around the base of the structure in places, if that makes sense).

Inactive

It clearly says on the packet of Progenitor Cells: Do not mix with alcohol Patrician Patricia Mitchell evidently refused to listen ?

*Burp* I have entered the room! *Belch* I need to eat some Painite *Slurred* *Belches* @baronvonschnellenstein Sir I think you have some brandy on your shirt*burp*. I think it is the Lavian type sir but it may not be*belch*. @baronvonschnellenstein replies: Sir I do not have Lavian brandy on my shirt but you do. *belches* No I don’t I have had Leesti Evil Juice as my beverage*Slurred*. @baronvonschnellenstein replies: What? Is that why you have entered the mail slot so erratically. Oh come on man this is your ship *points* the Orca isn’t it. Erm ok then I’ll leave you to it then*walks of to his own ship*. Patrcian Patricia Mitchell then bought almost 200 tons of liquor and brandy bound to Sag A and departed narrowly missing a @damorgs in his Anaconda followed closely by @hazara. As she was passing by she waved very drunkenly and said. Is that @damorgs oh come on everybody is in Nelder City today! She then high waked to Ixkabald screaming Sha la la la in the MOONLIGHT, Sha la l*hic*a in the MOONLIGT heeeeeee*hic*eeeeh. Sha la la in the MOONLIGH*hic*T. As of 6/5/3302 we haven’t seen her since.

Participant

My damn save point was in Maia… How do I find an engineer?

Participant

Come back to the bubble.

You should have four invites in your ‘inbox’ on comms panel

One thing:  The Engineer bookmarks didn’t appear on my galmap until I bookmarked something else, left gal map, then came back.

There’s also an ‘Engineers’ button at the bottom of your rep panel, clicking this will give you a list of engineers you know about, and if unlocked, where to find them

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.