Blockade of Stapleton

Home --- Forums --- General Discussion --- Elite: Dangerous Discussion --- Blockade of Stapleton

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant
      Principes

It looks like there’s a Federation militia group that is blockading Stapleton.

I didn’t run into them last night, but just a heads up to anybody else in the area.

Keymaster
      SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.

I’m pretty sure some of the guys were there last night, came back pretty scratched.

Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

We came back in pieces more like…

Would have been more fun if it wasn’t a case of enter the CZ, explode, repeat.

1.2M in insurance later, it’s time to log off for the night.

🙂

Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

No blockade, but over the hour I spent in there Imperial forces were massively outnumbered…  I tried hard, but the best I managed was to drop a clippers shields… then he rammed me.

Look out for that 4 wing group with a FDL & Annie…

Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Well, just spent a hour and a ½ in there… half a mill in vouchers – I dont know how CMDR Pringle has done 58 Million but well done.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.