Tracking Active Player Bounties

Home --- Forums --- Angeli Imperial Operations --- Combat Forum --- Tracking Active Player Bounties

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Hey crew, please list substantial player bounties here, so we can keep a look out for them 🙂

I think deleting and editing your own post on a regular basis, to keep it current, will be beneficial. Say…a week?

Yep, that is from Fed space, went causing trouble, got given a WIDE berth.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Those bounties are totally worth hunting in a wing.

Keymaster
      SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.

Do you want a google sheet where you can have this and displaying on the site?

Participant

Unsure, keen to see what the community decides?

Keymaster
      SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.

I want at least our own Bounties list, for people that attacked us or are working against us.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 3 months ago by AvatarCMDR Ping.
      Participant

I just figured we wouldn’t be able to alter our posts after a week. Yeah, we’ll probably need a Google doc or our own page of some type to alter and track.

The idea I was thinking, was to keep track of the big player bounties, so we can go get the cash, use it for the good of the Empire 🙂

However, incorporating one for those as you suggest, Ping, is a great idea.
      FOR THE EMPIRE! Mwhahaha

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.