CG Tip

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant
      Principes

Chaps,

If you’re interested in only getting  your contribution up for the Art of War CG, Roe Station has a HIGH supply of Superconductors(Around 700k last night) and is 1.1KLS from Parkinson Dock, so it’s quite fast, about 5 minute round trip @ 1200-1500 cr/t on Superconductors (I am a bit fuzzy on the exact amount but it’s not bad)

Only problem is Parkinson to Roe, which nets very small profit so it’s purely a stats thing 🙂 I might check out other stations in Eotienses for Supercons and if there are any viable routes between Parkinson and another station.

Participant
      CenturionAngel of TradeAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

You might look to nearby _systems_ for sourcing superconductors.

The reason is that its much faster to jump between systems and SuperCruise to target station than it is to SC from one station to another within same system…

…time taken to get up to 87MPH and 1.21 “jigga”watts  and jump systems is shorter than reaching escape velocity of local body during in-system SC – by a fair margin

Oi! That's Baron von Schnellenstein to you, mate. No, it doesn't matter that I'm an Imperial Prince!
      SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

I’ve been doing the long haul from HIP 19758 to Chicomoztoc with prog cells (2 jumps), superconductors to Eotienses and beryllium return to 19758.  It’s s big trip but big profits on all runs(over 1k per tonne)

I’m  pushing close to 2m on a trip.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 3 months ago by AvatarDAMORGS.
      • This reply was modified 6 years, 3 months ago by AvatarDAMORGS.
      Participant
      CenturionAngel of Trade

working on it, looking for a nice route.. and I found it

The stat run; “Eotienses” empty to “CD-37 641”, (Larange City) buy Superconductors for 6,500, return trip 3 jumps. 1,200 per unit

The profit triangle; “Eotienses” Indium to “Siddha” sell Indium  1,250 per unit, buy Power Gens and take to “CD-37 641”, sell Power Gens and buy the Superconductors for 6,500, return trip 3 jumps. 1,200 per unit. about 20 minutes for the trip and makes 1.3mil.

5,500 units just got me in the top 15%, 3,000,000.  Top 5 makes 6,000,000. That’s my target!!!!

Good luck

• This reply was modified 6 years, 3 months ago by AvatarFurstaide.
      Participant
      CenturionAngel of Trade

current state of the CG

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      Participant
      CenturionAngel of Trade

just got in top 5% was a long haul… still going though. Going to ensure I stay there. Want the cash for the clipper, perhaps for the courier!!!

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      Participant
      Triarii

At the moment it only takes about 2000 tons to get into the top 40% which is not a huge amount.

-X

Eat Plasma!

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.