Check In Page

Home --- Forums --- General Discussion --- Website Ideas --- Check In Page

Tagged: , , , , , ,

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author
      Keymaster
      SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.

Are you on tonight?, mnake sure you go to the Check In page in the AI tools Menu and register there so everyone else can see it. If you hover over the CMDR name it will tell you what he is up to tonight.

It resets after 6 hours, so you do’t have to remove yourself, and different timezones mean everyone is on the same page.

Working on having the status of players on the sidebar but the forum does not seem to like it.

• This topic was modified 6 years ago by AvatarCMDR Ping.
      • This topic was modified 6 years ago by AvatarCMDR Ping.
      Keymaster

Updated the code so it times out players after 6 hours of checking.

Opinions? anything else you would like to see?

I’m trying to figure out how to display timezones to make it easier to understand.

Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Can it pull your logged in CMDR name automatically?

I was close to Mis typing my name as “CMDR this is freaking awesome” last night 🙂

Keymaster

I might be able to make that work, but people are not very consistent with the profile names, so it might be actually easier to just type it.

That way newbies can find you in game easily.

SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Like the idea, it’s a shame it doesn’t auto poll from the game itself.  Now THAT would be awesome.

Keymaster

Like the idea, it’s a shame it doesn’t auto poll from the game itself. Now THAT would be awesome.

I’ll call David and see what I can do.

That ain’t easy.

Participant
      Triarii

It seems that you can submit the form whilst leaving the CMDR name field blank. O-o

-X

Eat Plasma!

Keymaster

Fixed

Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Was looking to update my status, and have managed to add a TEAM of Sketchy commanders 🙂
      Is there a way up update status at all, or just be sure to treat it as it currently works?

Cheers.

Keymaster

I am trying to make it so you can only submit one, and also edit it after submission.

But still working on it.

Keymaster

Updated the check in tool, now you can actually put the hours you plan on playing (Understandable, this is not set in stone since most of us have lives outside of the game, but it is a good guide)

Checked In: Orange

Playing: Green

Finished: Black

Just use your local time, the system will display you online based on your locale. (Mi brain is melting after making this work)

• This reply was modified 6 years ago by AvatarCMDR Ping.
      • This reply was modified 6 years ago by AvatarCMDR Ping.
      Participant

Great work as always, Ping. You’ll be making the Emperor proud.

Participant

I need more rep points to give you for this site Ping.

Seriously cool stuff here mate!

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.