CMDR M.E.A.T. reporting for duty

Home --- Forums --- General Discussion --- Elite: Dangerous Discussion --- CMDR M.E.A.T. reporting for duty

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant
      Principes

Hi guys, i would like to join AI since I will be supporting Senator Patreus as well when Power Play goes live. I am a casual player that have been busy trading and CZ’ing most of the time, and now beta testing 1.3 mechanics. I do enjoy “meaningful” PvP, but still need loads of practice.

I’m in UTC+7 time zone and hope to catch you guys in game sometimes. Until then fly safe CMDRS.

SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Welcome to AI mate.  Things are about to get busy around here.  Get yourself down to Wangal and prepare for action 🙂

Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Nice to Meet you (insert bad pun pic)

http://www.wherethepunis.com/image/pun/1107/-pun-1311780001.jpg

We are a very varied group, with some borderline nut bars, alcoholics, insominacs and the occasional trader.

Dont forget to spend a few minutes “Friending” us…

Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

(look out for the traders – they are the weird ones)

Participant
        CenturionAngel of TradeAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

(look out for the traders – they are the weird ones)

…Yeah, what he said!

Welcome to AI, CMDR M.E.A.T. – look forward to seeing you online at some point in the near future 🙂

Oi! That's Baron von Schnellenstein to you, mate. No, it doesn't matter that I'm an Imperial Prince!
      Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Welcome aboard!

When I saw your name, and with the current events going on in galnet, all I thought of was this:

http://www.terrybisson.com/page6/page6.html

(And yes, unlike some of my recent comments, this one is allowed outside of team speak).

Seriously though, traders. Hmmm 😉

Participant
      Principes

Welcome aboard! When I saw your name, and with the current events going on in galnet, all I thought of was this: http://www.terrybisson.com/page6/page6.html (And yes, unlike some of my recent comments, this one is allowed outside of team speak). Seriously though, traders. Hmmm 😉

Actually it stands for “Missed Excessively At Twelve”. I just want to make sure that my call sign reflect my combat skill.

Good read though…too bad no one likes meat.

Participant
      CenturionAngel of Trade

Welcome  🙂

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.