CMDR Sketchy: Deadly :)

Home --- Forums --- General Discussion --- Elite: Dangerous Discussion --- CMDR Sketchy: Deadly :)

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Just got my promotion to deadly 🙂 Yay, and with only 8,726 bounty claims, going to be a big climb to Elite.

Bought a Fer-de-Lance to celebrate, had just enough money to get A-grade power plant and thrusters, so it’ll be garaged for a while longer.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Congrats mate!

Are the slaves doing a good job polishing the FDL for you?

I had to fire some of mine; they scratched the port nacelle weapon cover on my Clipper.  I was retracting the hardpoints at the time, but that’s beside the point.

Participant

Cheers mate. I let them polish the FDL, everyone is so careful after the whole “chip in Clipper paint” saga.

I had to fire some of mine; they scratched the port nacelle weapon cover on my Clipper. I was retracting the hardpoints at the time, but that’s beside the point.

Those filthy inbreds! By “fire” them, I assume you mean out of a torpedo tube? That’s the only way they learn.

Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Nice work mate!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.