CQC Beta Released

Home --- Forums --- General Discussion --- Elite: Dangerous Discussion --- CQC Beta Released

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • Author
      SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Let’s test this bad boy!!

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      Foederati

Not seeing anything about it for PC?

SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Were you a beta tester?  If not, you won’t see it.

By the way it’s freaking AWESOME!!!!

Participant
      CenturionAngel of StrategyAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Left it down loading, hopefully by the time I get home

The new Core Dynamics ships look like something you chaps will enjoy getting into a knife fight with

Imperial Eagle

Participant
        CenturionAngel of TradeAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

It’s got a cute little rice-racer spoiler on the back! I take it the stereo inside is more powerful than the engine?

Well, come Horizons release we will be able to re-enact scenes from all 9 (or is it 12 now) movies in “The Feeble and the Facile” series. (Ahem, I think the makers tried to call their movies, “the fast and the furious”, the movies just didn’t turn out that way)

Oi! That's Baron von Schnellenstein to you, mate. No, it doesn't matter that I'm an Imperial Prince!
      Participant
      CenturionAngel of TradeAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

{Gratuitous ‘League of Gentlemen’ quote}
      WHAT’S ALL THIS SHOUTING? There’ll be no trouble here! (This is a _local_ shop – for _local_ people)
      {/Gratuitous ‘League of Gentlemen’ quote}

Meh-Q-Meh, hey?
      Well, here’s some (unexpected) early value out of the freshly minted lifetime pass.
      It will be interesting to see what has happened with mission system.

Let’s see what all the shouting is about…

Oi! That's Baron von Schnellenstein to you, mate. No, it doesn't matter that I'm an Imperial Prince!

Give it a crack mate, it’s insane fun, those Condors are cray cray!!

Participant

Just been tooling around in the galaxy:
        – ‘Condas now a lot harder to kill due to changes to power supply malfunction
        – Chaff also appears to emit flares (you get red glowing chaff too now) – might have just been my position relative to sun, or reflections from beam weapons. Either/or its noticeable and looks cool
        – The range of your sensors now has quite an impact on targeting. So, D sensors on your trade ship? Be prepared to go cheek-to-cheek to get some shots in!

– New delivery missions: Go hither (where ‘hither’ > 20ly away) and get paid 400K, even if you’re on a low Elite trade rank. I think thats really good for newer CMDRs in particular to help build Cr and get encouraged to travel further.

– ‘Extreme’ RES not that extreme. The difference is that if you stay still for 20-30 secs, the ‘baddies’ come to you

– NPC combat AI seems to be improved

– Going over to ixbakald to see if I can purchase the lancer evo 3301, er I mean the Imperial Eagle

Participant
      Principes

Can we make pre-made team in CQC? Will download tonight.

I kept on logging in after you guys left..what a shame.

Participant
      CenturionAngel of StrategyAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

There is an option to have a team for CQC

You can invite to a squad, how well it works we won’t know until tonight

Participant
      Centurion

Howdy you troublesome lot,

I got into Elite somewhat late so I did not get a beta pass or a lifetime pass.  But, if I purchase a lifetime pass right now will I get CQC/1.4 beta access?

Thanks in advance,

HIP 20199 - Assistant to the Custodian

An Epitome of Elegance... And Class

Somebody correct me if I’m wrong, but unfortunately I don’t think you do.  I believe only the original beta backers etc get the access.

Participant

Howdy you troublesome lot,

I got into Elite somewhat late so I did not get a beta pass or a lifetime pass. But, if I purchase a lifetime pass right now will I get CQC/1.4 beta access?

Thanks in advance,

@FoxCarignan
      , @DaMorgs: Yes, if you purchase Horizons Lifetime Pass you do get beta access to Meh-Q-Meh.

For the record:

• I did not buy into kickstarter
      • I did not buy premium beta or the fancy release packs, I just bought plain E:D at launch
      • I did purchase Horizons Lifetime pass when announced and I got access to today’s beta

Participant
        Centurion

Thank you very much dear Baron von Schnellenstein.  That may very well influence my decision.

HIP 20199 - Assistant to the Custodian

An Epitome of Elegance... And Class

Participant
      Principes

No CQC for me tonight. It will take 5 hours to download for me with my crappy ISP.

Participant
        CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

You’re not back on mobile broadband again are you 😉

I’m still trying to work out if I can afford the lifetime sub… That’s a lot of money to lay down in one hit..

Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Fun, after only 4 flights!!!

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      Participant
Viewing 15 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.