Elite – it only took a year

Home --- Forums --- Angeli Imperial Operations --- Trading Forum --- Elite – it only took a year

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant
      CenturionAngel of TradeAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Fiiiiiiinally reached Elite (Trading) today.  Huzzah!

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.

Oi! That's Baron von Schnellenstein to you, mate. No, it doesn't matter that I'm an Imperial Prince!
      CenturionAngel of DiscoveryAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement MissionAngel of Trade

Congratulations

Assistant Angeli Imperial Custodian (Wangal)

Qui Desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum. | Quis custodiet Ipsos custodes.
      Nascentes morimur. | Quando Omni Flunkis Moritati

CenturionAngel of DiscoveryAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement MissionAngel of Trade

So now you can pass on your lucrative routes :p

Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Well done buddy!

Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Congrats Commander!

SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Well done BvS 🙂

Participant
      CenturionAngel of TradeAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Thanks all.

@xsannz
      :

I’ve previously published a couple of routes involving Eotienses

Another one I was using recently to get to a Cutter was “the galaxy’s worst kept secret” – I’ve seen you post about it … LTT[REDACTED]

One route I kept up my sleeve (which paid for my Clipper and T9 [therefore most of my Anaconda]):

• Medium Ships:  Manianscudo[Miller Port] <-> HIP 12716[Bruce Enterprise]
        • buy imp slaves at miller and Palladium at bruce – pretty steady run which was usually > 2.5K Cr /Tonne round trip
      • Large Ships: HIP 12716[Evangelisti Dock] <-> Saisiyat[Dalgarno Ring]
        • Palladium at Evangelisti, buy Perf Enhancers at Dalgarno – This route not as good as the medium as it is a 4000ls traverse to Evangelisti and they dont take imp slaves

Oi! That's Baron von Schnellenstein to you, mate. No, it doesn't matter that I'm an Imperial Prince!
      Participant
      Angel of DiscoveryCenturion

Congratulations Baron Schnelley!

• Medium Ships:  Manianscudo[Miller Port] <-> HIP 12716[Bruce Enterprise]
        • buy imp slaves at miller and Palladium at bruce – pretty steady run which was usually > 2.5K Cr /Tonne round trip
      • imp slaves now only sell on Black market, and its at a loss of 120credits per unit….  guess horizons killed this one.

Participant

imp slaves now only sell on Black market, and its at a loss of 120credits per unit…. guess horizons killed this one.

• Ah, then Bruce Enterprise no longer an Imperial (space) outpost 🙁 – that needs fixing
          • As you surmised, it must have changed near Horizons release.  It wasn’t that long ago I had been on that route occasionally in the trade Python when missions took me out that way
        • It was a popular route and because of high populations in Manianscudo and HIP 12716, could take the volume of trade.  As such, I had to do the route in Solo or Private Group to ensure access to Bruce Enterprise’s single M pad

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.