Engineer Excel Database

Home --- Forums --- General Discussion --- Elite: Dangerous Discussion --- Engineer Excel Database

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

I was thinking of making up an excel spreadsheet, that allowed me to put in what materials etc I have collected, and get it to show me what I can have engineers craft, with said materials.

Simian sent me this:
      https://www.reddit.com/r/EliteDangerous/comments/4lv4ms/engineer_modification_recipes_will_update_with/

From that I found this:
      https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showthread.php?t=248275

They seem rather more complex than I had in mind, possibly a result of me not appreciating the scale of it.

Has anyone found a database/formula they like using?

Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Hitler has his say on the Engineers (I love these)

Participant

I understand that these topics often get derailed, but that was really quick.

Participant

😀

I’d be happy to help you with 200 cases of Lavian brandy.

Participant
      CenturionAngel of TradeAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Ah, much kudos, @NZSimian!  That one was very well done

I thoroughly enjoy most of the clips that parody using the Downfall Hitler rants – This one is no exception, probably because there’s more than a few kernels of truth in those subtitles, rofl

Oi! That's Baron von Schnellenstein to you, mate. No, it doesn't matter that I'm an Imperial Prince!
      Participant

Don’t encourage him, he only wants to drink the 200 cases of brandy 🙂

Like I’m gonna share.

Participant
      CenturionAngel of TradeAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

So, @Sketchy, @NZSimian, after a refreshing beverage or 200, I stumbled across this:

collector drone one

It is much like coriolis.io – Very useful and not-at-all like an annoying spreadsheet

Enjoy!

Oi! That's Baron von Schnellenstein to you, mate. No, it doesn't matter that I'm an Imperial Prince!
        Participant

Beer helps everything.

Great find, thank you Baron. I’ll convert all my data over to this and give it a go.

Participant

Way mucho liko, thanks @baronvonschnellenstein!

So my immediate goals are better FSD’s all round, and a faster Vulture with a better powerplant.

Cause that would be the shizzle.

Or maybe an FdL with more FdL-ness

Or a Python that turns slightly quicker than a small planet.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.