Federal Intelligence Report Cmdr #100008555

Home --- Forums --- General Discussion --- Elite Role Play --- Federal Intelligence Report Cmdr #100008555

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

Federal Intelligence Report Cmdr #100008555

Name: Blain Crighton
      Born: 14/07/3268, Zeta Fornacis BC 7
      Accepted Imperial Navy Flight School 3290
      Graduated Imperial Navy Flight School 3292
      Planetary Militia 3293 to 3297

Intelligence assets within the Empire report that Pilots Federation Commander Blain Crighton is the 5th son of an Imperial Knight, who held a small manor on Zeta Fornacis BC 7, an Imperial Garden world near the Federation Border.
      He was accepted into the System Imperial Navy Flight school housed at UTO Terminate, Zeta Fornacis, and Graduated after two years, but was unable to secure a position in the Imperial Navy and was instead assigned to the Planetary Militia.

Cmdr Crighton in 3293

Crighton served on the planetary militia as a medical tech for 4 years before mustering out.

We have no further information on his movements until 3300 where Crighton turned up in Azeban City in the Eranin System.
      Arriving separately from the Imperial Delegation, yet seemingly with their support, he provided training and support for the Eranin People’s Party Pilots during the conflict the Federation Backed Eranin Federal Bridge.

Cmdr Crighton; circa 3300 in the Eranin System

After the conflict it appears that Cmdr. Crighton obtained a Sidewinder Class Scout, possibly a former EPP side that slated to be scrapped.
      Crighton then relocated back to Imperial Space, operating in the Zeta Fornacis – Mudhrid cluster, operating primarily for the Order of Mudhrid, who may have been his sponsor for the Eranin activities.

Cmdr Crighton appeared back on Federal Rader during the Onionhead issue in Kappa Fornacis.
      Whilst not involved in any combat activities Cmdr Crighton was regularly seen in Harvest Port loading an Eagle Long range Fighter with Canisters full of Onionhead, with reports later noting a ship of that registration crossing into Imperial Space near the Alliance board.

Eagle Mk.II Registered as “Matuhituhi” as seen entering Federation Space

Once the Federation took action against Kappa Fornacis directly, it seems Crighton felt it best to avoid the conflict, and took a commission from the Order of Mudhrid to chart and area of the Core, with special reference for the location of Ammonia Worlds.

Cmdr Crighton outfitted an Adder Class ship  “Haupongi” and is reported to have reached Sagittarius A* and Source 2 on the 11th of March

• This topic was modified 6 years, 3 months ago by Supreme OverlordSupreme Overlord.
      • This topic was modified 6 years, 3 months ago by Supreme OverlordSupreme Overlord. Reason: Edited formatting to make it look pretty
      Keymaster
      SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.

I love this!

I wouldn’t mind more like this, and make a member profile’s page with their backgrounds.

Participant
      CenturionAngel of StrategyAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

The Lugh Conflict

On the 13th of March 3301 , President Halsey of the Federation declared war on the Crimson State Group of the Lugh system.  This conflict drew in many pilots from across human space as mercenaries on both sides of the conflict.

Unlike a number of Imperial Pilots who served in an unofficial capacity as support for the Crimson State Group under the maxim “The Enemy of my enemy is my friend” Cmdr. Crighton spoke out against the Crimson State Group, and the risks of supporting religious zealots in the effort for violent rebellion against the Federation.

“Sets a bad example, others, even those in the Empire, may follow the call of demagogues. This war threatens the stability of the traditional orders, we should be assisting the Federation and demonstrate unlawful revolts shall not be tolerated”

Flight recording of the Arms Deliveries

Rather than getting involved in the combat directly, Cmdr Crighton arranged with his sponsors, the Order of Mudhrid, to supply small arms and other weapons supplies to the Federal Forces forming up in the Khaka system.

Cmdr Crighton overseeing the first delivery

Though ultimately the Federal Marines were not ready in time to make a decisive attack on the Lugh system, the system of Mudhrid profited greatly from the sales of Imperial Arms to the Federal Military, with the EULA allowing only for their resale back to the Empire.

For his own part, Cmdr Crighton retained possession of the Lakon Type 7 Transporter

Participant
      CenturionAngel of StrategyAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Stop Slavery Stupid & The Imperial Slavers Association

With the War in Lugh over and the Demand for Arms turning into a surplus, Cmdr Crighton and his Lakon Type 7, now with a new Green Onionhead Livery found new operation when in Aprial 3301 Princess Aisling Duval challenged Senator Zemina Torval to “prove once and for all whose position the citizens of the Empire truly support.” on the matter of Imperial Slavery

Whilst Crighton had grown up on the family villa with a few Imperial slaves as part of the household, he was never comfortable with the “trade” of Imperial Citizens in cryo storage like other commodities, so he took up Princess Duval’s call for Pilots. A Freed Imperial Citizen cannot be traded away.

Though the Princess lost the wager, still Hundreds of Thousands were freed.

Participant

Dr Arcannum & The Unknown Artifacts

During a discussion over drinks with fellow Angeli Imperial Cmdr Dan Dority over rumours of Sapient Alien life out in the Black, two trips were planned to near by nebulae where people had seen “things”

The first trip was out to NGC 7822, rimwards and down spin

The Second to a Planetary Nebula up spin and coreward on the Sagittarius-Perseus Arm

Although both trip yield nothing in terms of Sapient Life, several Earth-like worlds were charted by both pilots as well a another world bearing Ammonia-Carbon based life.

Arriving back in Civilised space, rumour were heard that the artifacts of Alein origin were being traded on certain grey markets.

Pilots from accross all factions joined together in this Alien Scavenger hunt

Soontil was the first lead and the system itself was devoid of any life it it has any to begin with bringing in to question the validity of the claims found on the Certificate of Authenticity that comes with each Soontil Relic

<i>A slab of unidentified material covered in pictographs of an unknown origin. This relic is part of a cache of similar artefacts that were uncovered by explorers researching lost alien civilizations in the Soontil system. Sold by Garry’s Reclamations, Cheranovsky City, Ngurli.</i>

Of course everything Changed when Cmdr Redwizard lived up to his name and managed to “liberate” an object of certain Alien origin from a Federal Convoy.

Emitting a strange radiation that damaged ships systems and presenting a repeating audio pattern.

Ongoing Analysis has yet to yield any conclusive message in the repeating pattern which seems to be in base 7, but some suggest there could be a connection to the Sap 8 Cores

<i>This container holds a crystalline shard of unknown origin. Scans indicate that the foot long shard is suspended inside a modified, self-sustaining, fusion-core containment field. Any breach of the field will result in the containers destruction.</i>

Participant

Arms for Opet

The Galaxy is a dangerous place;
      There is always conflict, where ever people go.

The Monolithic Governments imposing their will on the free.
      “Good” vs “Evil”
      Noble Ideologies or just cold hard greed.

What ever their reasons and motivations, people will fight, and when they do, they need weapons.

Some say we add fuel to the fire.
      I say no fight should be one sided.

Beyond the jurisdictions of the Tyrants and Despots there are always places on can buy and sell the means for freedom or oppression.

We make our way quietly, coldly, we know the back ways the side ways, we know the holes where one can just slip on through
      We know which officer will do their duty, and which is on the take.

Coded frequencies on scrambled sub-channels may have replaced secret handshakes but when we meet we step from the shadows to the light.

The transfer made, the money paid, it is time to go home.

Never Surrender.

Keymaster
        SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.

Good job, looks great.

Did you write that?, it sounds good.

Participant
      Principes

Nice work, I have always thought of creating a back story for myself.

I have a off topic question Blain. Are you a kiwi?

When I saw “Matuhituhi” I thoughts were, “that’s a maori word”. Which is also something I do, take a lot of names from maori for naming in various games. 🙂

For those that don’t know Matuhituhi is the maori name for the bushwren(flightless bird) that was native to New Zealand but is now sadly thought to be extinct.

Omnes Virgo triumphat imperator!

Participant

Ping,

Aye, my scribblings

Enmei

Yes, I am a Kiwi, most of my ships have such names, since I realized Native Birds and Trees were a good naming schemes for Ships and Launchers in Kerbal Space Program, and it spilled over here.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.