Fellow Supporters

Home --- Forums --- General Discussion --- Elite: Dangerous Discussion --- Fellow Supporters

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant
      Foederati

Greetings CMDRs,

I am CMDR Mongo Sensi leader of Senatus Populusque Romanus (SPQR) and noticed both of our groups support Senator Patreus. We are currently running operations to expand his factions and bring up to system control.

I come to Angeli Imperial today to propose a line of communication between the two groups. This is to share operations opened for assistance in order to quicken progress of Patreus expansion. Also, come power play depending on how everything is aligned, possibly the two groups can choose a single minor faction that supports Patreus. This is to bring the minor faction up to a major power.

Now this is by no means an attempt to shark members and to ensure everyone of this I will deny any AI applicants.

If there are any questions please ask me via this site or in game (Mongo Sensi).

Also for more information on SPQR visit http://www.patreusfleet.enjin.com/recruit (disregard the/recruit as the page is the info page we direct recruits to in order to avoid long drawn out messages.)

Keymaster
      SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.

Welcome to the AI

We will always help out members of the empire in need, just let us know when you need assistance, we will let you know as well.

Hail the Empire!

Participant
      Foederati

Great! Right now we’re fighting a civil war in Mandjila which is currently an independent system soon to be Imperial. We claimed it our home system and I will be writing a back story for it. Shouldn’t take us too much longer but I am using it as training for my members.

After that we will begin on power play preparation ops within the area.

Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Greetings CMDR Mongo Sensi. Always good to meet fellow Imperial factions. I look forward to seeing you in the area and working with you all. For the glory of the Empire.

SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Always good to have allies, you never know when you may need them.  Will you be taking part in the CG in Quivira as Patreus has his back to the wall there?

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.