Finally Multi-Cannons I can use!

Home --- Forums --- General Discussion --- Elite: Dangerous Discussion --- Finally Multi-Cannons I can use!

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant
      Centurion

As annouced by Michael Brookes, we are getting Class 3 & 4 Multi-Cannons alongside Class 4 Beam/Pulse lasers.

I love my C4PA on the FDL, but maybe the Anaconda will do better with a C4 Beam.

This is also what the Imperial Corvette was looking for.  Those 2 C4 hard points finally have some variety.  I am yet to fly a Corvette, but I can assume that due to its size the use of a PA is very difficult on smaller ships.  Does anyone think that a C4 Multi would be a better all-rounder?

HIP 20199 - Assistant to the Custodian

An Epitome of Elegance... And Class

Participant
      Triarii

When are we getting this!!!

Master of Chunks

Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Large and huge multi-cannons….mmmmmmm

Participant
      Foederati

Yea I’m looking forward to this, it will make me reconsider many of my current builds.

Fdl build wise I run either 1PA 4x rails or 1 beam 4MC depending on my mood. The later will get a nice boost from a huge laser too.

They are due with 2.1 The engineers.

Participant
      Triarii

That will be awesome. I am excited for this!

Master of Chunks

SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

C4 Beam.  Oh yeah.

Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

My FdL is gonna hit like an A-10!
      Bwwwwwaaaaaappppp!
      Can’t wait!

Edit; just thinking, that makes it sound like it’s channelling Master of Chunks more than firing a huge multicanon… 😉

Participant
      CenturionAngel of StrategyAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

We need to get a Screen shot of a Sidewinder next to one of the Volley Guns

Participant
      Triarii

Haha…….

Master of Chunks

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.