Finding ships

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant
      Principes

Hello Everyone what im hoping to do with this forum topic is for people to chip in with locations of upper class ships, basically anything above a cobra. I believe it will help everyone out especially newer players so they know where they can find their new ships here near Wangal. Please pitch in with system and station name!

Wangal- Nelder City : Asp, T 7, T 9 , Vulture

Participant
      Principes

So you found your Vulture. I was going to ask if you had checked Nelder City, as that was where I bought mine.

Omnes Virgo triumphat imperator!

SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Good idea, the only issue with that is, they keep moving.  If we can see how long they stay that might be helpful too.

Participant
      Principes

Good idea, the only issue with that is, they keep moving. If we can see how long they stay that might be helpful too.

yes I’m just hoping to give players a place to check first so that at least our homeground is more familiar to newer recruits.

Yeah Enmei thats exactly where I found it, wished I checked their first instead of 3 hours later lol

Participant
      Principes

Also as a courtesy any newer players needing this please check this site out, it allows you to outfit your ship before you buy so that you can plan ahead on power, fuel, weapons, etc….

hope this helps you all as much as it did me!

ED Shipyard

Happy hunting!

Participant
      Principes

Haha yeah, And I was sure I mentioned it on ts. Ah well.

And here’s another site you can use to outfit the ships with, I actually prefer it over the ED site as to me it fells cleaner.

Coriolis Ship Yard

Omnes Virgo triumphat imperator!

Participant
      CenturionAngel of TradeAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

This may change after PowerPlay goes GA, but so far, Ixbakald system’s one station has all the good ships bar Anaconda

Ixbakald used to have it, but I think if someone buys an Anaconda it takes a fair while for it to be ‘restocked’

Oi! That's Baron von Schnellenstein to you, mate. No, it doesn't matter that I'm an Imperial Prince!
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.