Garrett Blackstar's Trade of the Day

Home --- Forums --- General Discussion --- Elite: Dangerous Discussion --- Garrett Blackstar's Trade of the Day

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant
      CenturionAngel of Trade

I have been asked to develop some trade routes specifically designed to help boost our influence in certain systems. So I will post some short trade routes that have high profit that you can do to make money and at the same time advance our groups operational goals.

I have attached today’s suggested trade route. It should take no more than 40 minutes in a type 6 and profit about 950,000. Enjoy. More to come.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

OK, let me be the first to say.

Wow.

Good work! 🙂

Keymaster
      SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.

Did you make the graphic?,

I’ll make you a page where you can have your routes.

Keymaster
      SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.

I also up[dated your rank and badge accordingly, will send you your sig and that later.

You can now access the private organizational forums.

Participant
      CenturionAngel of Trade

Today’s trade begins in Zelano, the current hot spot for the purchase of imperial slaves and ends in HIP 17298, a system we are trying to build influence in. In a type 6 you stand to make 1.3 million and the route should take you approximately 40 minutes. More trades to come.

Ping, the graphic comes from one of the trade tools I use and can be found at Elite Trade Net

Attachments:
      Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Now as much as I respect the effort you put in – I want to make sure our members know….

Haz says f**k trading… guns up lets go!

Participant
        CenturionAngel of Trade

As much as I respect a good fight, it must have a purpose, and that purpose should be to secure space to safely trade in. Otherwise it is a waste of military resources.

Participant
      CenturionAngel of Trade

Today’s trade route begins in Wangal and ends in HIP 18828. It is a four point trade route that can be converted into a three point loop route that can generate over a million in profit per hour in a type 6. Enjoy!

Attachments:
      Participant
      CenturionAngel of Trade

Today’s trade route begins in Torval’s territory in the Apurui System. Zelano’s Imperial Slave prices have gotten a little too high for my tastes. Currently this system boasts the lowest selling price for Imperial Slaves. This is a five point route that will take about 45 minutes and earn you 1.3 million credits in a type 6. Watch your back in enemy territory commander!

Attachments:
Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.