giday i'm haz jnr

Home --- Forums --- General Discussion --- Off-Topic --- giday i'm haz jnr

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant
      CadetAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

I like playing elite dangerous and blowing up annie’s and seeing dad jealous of me is awesome it’s nice when dad let’s me have a go on his commander.

I have been playing with davo,Vivian and Creighton well that’s all I can remember I’ve flew with some others so yeah that’s all.

Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Welcome aboard haz jnr!

Hope to see you in space soon.

Since you’re flying the viper, when are you asking your dad to borrow his truck keys?

Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

LOL last time he broke the power steering doing donuts on the beach… not a fun half hour drive back out up a riverbed without powersteering!

SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Hi Haz Jnr!  Welcome to the Angeli.

Don’t be taking any pot shots at my Annie, that makes the Queen angry. :p

Participant

I just got a lot of money bounty hunting with @Vivian, @luminous monkey and @oj191

we blasted pirate scum smashed some eagles and got about half a million credits of bounty hunting and generally had fun hail the empire 🙂

p.s might see you tomorrow if I do my jobs first.

Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Well done Haz Jnr!!  You’ve pulled a bigger bounty tonight than I’ve been able to manage this week.  In my 1/2 hour online since Tuesday…

I should be able to see you online tomorrow – if I manage to get my jobs done as well…

PS; after watching you flying the other night, I reckon you’ll make a better pilot than your dad.

Just don’t tell him I said that 🙂

Participant
      Principes

I just got a lot of money bounty hunting with Vivian, luminous monkey and oj1910 we blasted pirate scum smashed some eagles and got about half a million credits of bounty hunting and generally had fun hail the empire :) p.s might see you tomorrow if I do my jobs first.

was great fun indeed

hail the empire o7

Participant

NZsimian I might play with you soon do some bounty-hunting and maybe trading.

my ships are sidewinder, viper and a cobra mk 2.

hail the empire

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.