Greetings from Evil Ed!

Home --- Forums --- General Discussion --- Elite: Dangerous Discussion --- Greetings from Evil Ed!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant
      Principes

I’ve been looking to join some kind of group for a while, and the relaxed style of AI really sounds like a perfect fit. With Power Play coming and the fun I had when flipping Gilya made me realize I need to join a unit with similar interests.

My hangar is a bit boring these days. I made quick progress from Cobra to Python-on-a-tight -budget and really liked that ship. But, grinding RES to afford upgrades would be a pain and trading can be done better with other ships so I have now sold the Python and spend my time in a T9 Space cow moving slaves and gold back and forth. Just a few days left though, soon I will visit my favourite shipyard and outfitter…

TZ: GMT+1

-CMDR Evil Ed-

SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Welcome mate, glad to have you here.

If you are not up to speed yet, head over to our mission status page.  Also, if you haven’t already, with the impending release of Power Play, start heading towards Wangal, your services will be required 🙂

Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Greetings CMDR, yes we are a relaxed group, but have some big plans in the next week or so.

Although I am still in a viper, I understand the want to get the big toys, but to me – you need to be able to properly afford them too.  I had my first non-combat death in a few weeks a couple of nights ago, LOL @ 75K insurance.

Introducing my “New” ship, viper #32 – at traders service…

Participant
      Principes

I will move over to Wangal later today, just need to find a good dealer that has all the stuff for a proper Python!

By far my worst and most stupid death so far:

Got a friend invite from Dan Dority and starting to chat with him. At the same time I was docking with my 105M T9, loaded with 500 tonnes of Imperial Slaves. Hovering over the dock, doing some Alt-Tab to check something, wrote a few lines to Dan. Meanwhile my ship had drifted slightly and triggered the station defense… 5,2M insurance and 7,8M cargo lost. 😐

-CMDR Evil Ed-

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.