Happiness is…

Home --- Forums --- Angeli Imperial Operations --- Combat Forum --- Happiness is…

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

The smell of laser on hull in the evening.

@Sketchy
      cheers for the quick Wing, was just what I needed.

My game going CTD just after we sprung that Anaconda trap wasn’t.

Neither was my bounty for firing first.

PS, sold that gold at Potagos Port, no questions asked, nod nod wink wink 🙂

Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Gold? What gold? 😉

Thanks for that mate, it was a good night. Managed to wing with a few of you.
      Walked away with about $1m for the evening, but well worth the fun and experience.

Participant
      Principes

Gold? What gold? 😉 Thanks for that mate, it was a good night. Managed to wing with a few of you. Walked away with about $1m for the evening, but well worth the fun and experience.

What!! did you make $1million from the bounty hunting tonight? heh. I think I make nearly $50k lol.

I made the mistake of using one of the setups that was link for the eagle, I had so many power failures I could only use 1 rail gun at a time. At one point I believe my power system itself decided to shutdown while playing with the priorities.

Omnes Virgo triumphat imperator!

Participant
      Principes

Oh yeah. Thanks for the gold also 🙂

Omnes Virgo triumphat imperator!

Participant

Most welcome, hope it helps out. Yeah, $1m an hour, roughly most nights. Much more fun with a few of you though.

Participant

Oh, and happiness is: getting into a warm bed at 2:40am. Not so much the getting up and going to work part…

Participant

And I managed to avoid having the 3am ‘it’s not working’ call from a client this morning (always a fun way to start the day) 🙂

Participant

I can see how that would be worth it. Good move.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.