@hazara or jnr

Home --- Forums --- General Discussion --- Off-Topic --- @hazara or jnr

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      CenturionAngel of DiscoveryAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement MissionAngel of Trade

Happen to have an amd Am3 925 on a asus mobo with 8gb ddr3 ram 2x 2gb and 1 x4gb module and some nondescript amd card 1 to drive and dvd drive and 500w psu.

If you want it I am happy to give it to you for cost of shipping if it will help jnr

Assistant Angeli Imperial Custodian (Wangal)

Qui Desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum. | Quis custodiet Ipsos custodes.
      Nascentes morimur. | Quando Omni Flunkis Moritati

SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

If they don’t want it, I’ll have a look at my son’s PC and see if any of that will help him 🙂

CenturionAngel of DiscoveryAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement MissionAngel of Trade

No worries it’s all in a raid max case as well psu is a 500w Nolan unit comes free with dust if you want it.

Also stock cooler and I’ll repast the chip for you or send some paste with it if you want.

Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Thanks Xannz, thats a very kind offer – I remember talking to you about it the other night – but have been away for work and havent had a chance to get back to you about it..

no worries if not look like Damorgs would be keen, happy either way.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.