Held against my will in Achenar

Home --- Forums --- General Discussion --- Off-Topic --- Held against my will in Achenar

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Keymaster
      SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.

Dear Angeli, I hope this message manages to make it trough the signal blockade.

After the events of last week, which saw our dear Emperor fall to the hand of a coward, I woke up in a cell in Achenar. I started the party a bit early and was basically out before anything happened. Due to our affiliation with Patreus, they have a reason to believe that I was involved with it.

They still don’t believe that I am not a part of this, so they have started getting a bit more “determined” with their interrogation tactics, what they don’t know is that I normally pay for that treatment in some of the establishments I frequent back at our dear Reed Port, so I am actually having a lot of fun here!

I’ll get back to our dear Homeland as soon as they feel satisfied with my answers.

Regards

CMDR Ping.

——————————–

RL: I got hooked on “Cities: Skylines”.

SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

So, when you say ‘held against your will’ what you actually mean is you’re having things ‘held against your willy’?

Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

So, when you say ‘held against your will’ what you actually mean is you’re having things ‘held against your willy’?

I see what you did there 🙂

Nod nod, wink wink, say no more, eh?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.