Hello

Home --- Forums --- General Discussion --- Off-Topic --- Hello

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant
      Triarii

Hello everyone. I’m pretty new to Elite, been playing in solo mode, just switched to open, found you guys on the frontier forums and thought I’d like to join. So I thought I’d stop by here and say hi.

Master of Chunks

Participant
      TriariiAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Well hello there! Welcome! What is your in game name and I’ll add you. (Also it would be best if you changed your forum name to your in game name. to do this click on your own name> profile>edit)

SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Welcome to the madhouse!!  You’ve started playing at a very exciting time.  Have you got the Horizons Expansion?  If not, you can still have fun but that will really add to it.

Where are you in the universe?  What ship are you flying?  Need a hand getting down to Wangal?

Jump on teamspeak when you get on next, most of us are AUS/NZ based but there are US and EU based players too that can get you up and running 🙂

Participant
        Triarii

I was in LTT 9810. But when I got on teamspeak I came down to wangal and am trying to base out of there now. Currently I am in a Type-6 trying to get the ASP.

I haven’t got Horrizons yet, I’m waiting till release is a little closer.

Master of Chunks

CenturionAngel of DiscoveryAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement MissionAngel of Trade

I was a muppet and bought a lifetime expansion

Assistant Angeli Imperial Custodian (Wangal)

Qui Desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum. | Quis custodiet Ipsos custodes.
      Nascentes morimur. | Quando Omni Flunkis Moritati

Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Good catching up last night- we’ll get you into that Vulture before too long.

Have you got the Horizons Expansion?  If not, you can still have fun but that will really add to it.

Funny thing, it’s a space sim, and we’re all excited about driving. Hmmm 😉

I’m looking forward to the Angeli 500.

The drunken Angeli 500, that is.

.. On an unrelated note, is there any word on what happens if your SRV is destroyed?  Do you local jump to your ship?

Participant
      CenturionAngel of StrategyAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Greetings

If you can delivery 300 tons of Computer Components to the Kaushpoo Community Goal that should get you a bonus of 4 million at least.

Good use of your type 6

Just pick them up from either of the two Industrial stations in HIP 40140

Help you on the way to the Asp

Participant
      Triarii

Awesome, Thanks everyone for being welcoming me to AI and helping me get oriented in ED. Hope to see you all in game.

Master of Chunks

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.