Hi :D

Home --- Forums --- General Discussion --- Off-Topic --- Hi :D

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant
      Foederati

Hi,

at the moment i’m playing a lot of Elite. Because it’s boring playing alone all the time, i’m serching for an nice community/clan to play with. Im not really new in Elite but I’m not Elite eighter 😀 I specialized myself on Bountyhunting. May I join your TS.

SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

ou may join our teamspeak.  However you must also possess Drinking Skills and Shenaniganery.  🙂

Add me (DAMORGS) and a few of the other guys in game and we’ll get you set up.

Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Welcome matey, the game changes a lot when you wing up!

Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Drinks are usually Sunday through Saturday nights, peaking mid week and Fridays.

And Mondays, depending on how work went. 😉

@hazara
      will be your guide for good hunting spots near Wangal, @sketchy will probably try to take you further afield hunting more Federal (Feral?) targets, and @damorgs usually just shakes his head in disgust at the rest of us 🙂

Good hunting, and welcome aboard!

Participant
      CenturionAngel of TradeAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Welcome to the group, mate

Oi! That's Baron von Schnellenstein to you, mate. No, it doesn't matter that I'm an Imperial Prince!
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.