I got a little shot up…

Home --- Forums --- General Discussion --- Elite: Dangerous Discussion --- I got a little shot up…

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant
      Triarii

Last week I spent a lot of time up in Fed space grinding enough points to get rank four with Patreus. I parked my courier, went to work for a few days, the usual. And then today I decided I’d do some upgrading to her and noticed a little bit of a scratch on my paintwork (see attatched image of said scratch).

Damn feds cost me 82 credits 😛

-X

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.

Eat Plasma!

Keymaster
      SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.

Looks fine to me!  Just a scratch!

SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

That’ll buff out

Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Get the slaves on to it mate, no Fed should cost you a single credit.

Participant
        Triarii

I tried having a protective layer of slaves on the outside of my ship to ensure the paintwork doesn’t get scratched again in combat but it’s kind of hard to adhere them strongly enough to withstand a 400m/s boost and it totally throws the balance of my ship out. Not to mention a beam laser cuts through flesh like a light-sabre through butter. 😛

-X

Eat Plasma!

Participant
        CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Lol, you have such diverse uses for your slaves. I’m clearly not using mine to their full potential.

Participant

I’m still trying to get the image out of my head of having one test out the “Do Not Step” warning on my vultures weapon bay.

Took my slaves minutes to get rid of that stain.

Edit: no, really, apparently quite drunk.

Participant

Simple answer; genetically enhanced super slaves that can hold on better.

It may cost more to get the science programme running to actually create those slaves, but I feel that our Glorious Empire would benefit from their creation.

Disclaimer: I’m quite drunk.

Participant

Hahaha, classic read guys. I need to work less and play more. Should be on tomorrow night for some war zone action, save some booze for then, Simian 🙂

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.