I have a confession…..

Home --- Forums --- General Discussion --- Elite: Dangerous Discussion --- I have a confession…..

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

As much as I love our Empire, and fight for her every day – I ended up creating an odd wing last night, myself (Patreus), a huddy and Li  Yong-Rui supporters all working in unison in Poopoo to aggressively hunt & kill a nasty pirate bastard…

Mission accomplished, after multiple losses he left but not before causing chaos with ramming outside stations, spamming requests for gold and gerneral ass-hatedness.

Angeli – keep an eye open for CMDR ENCHANTEDJINX – he may defect our way.

CMDR SCOTT OZ is KOS.

Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Then Sketch turned up….

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

The enemy of my enemy……

Participant
      CenturionAngel of StrategyAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Cmdr Scottoz seemed like an odd kind of person alright

He interdicted me, and my rule is I fight the interdiction and if they win they get the cargo they demand.

He asked for gold and I had some from the mining trip so I jettisoned it.

He then does a Scrooge McDuck, diving into it and spinning his ship using the wings of the FAS to batter the canisters off into the void.

Must be all the drugs the Feds put in their drinking water

Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

CMDR Scottoz was flying his Federal Ass Ship again tonight, I had winged up with a local CMDR Abby in a Courier to hit the hazres.
      Scottoz sent Abby a message “warning” him that there was a griefer targeting players just like him.
      We stayed together and didn’t get any hassles.
      If I can only get Scott in range of the plasma…

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.