I'm Gonna' Party Like its 1999…

Home --- Forums --- General Discussion --- Elite: Dangerous Discussion --- I'm Gonna' Party Like its 1999…

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant
      CenturionAngel of TradeAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

The notion of this amuses me, let’s see how far it gets me if I try to chat up Aisling Duval, or indeed Arissa Lavigny-Duval…

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.

Oi! That's Baron von Schnellenstein to you, mate. No, it doesn't matter that I'm an Imperial Prince!
      SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

LOL, I’ve got eyes on Aisling, you can have Arissa, unless she wants me, I’ll take her too.

Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Mmm, Asling…

out of two, I’d give her one.

but only if she asked. 😉

Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Well done – I guess you better change your sig!!

Participant
      CenturionAngel of Trade

roleplaying or not… It’s pixels. Your imagination needs  checking.  I’m telling your wives and mothers, even better, I’m telling your mother -in-laws’.

cmdrs, perhaps you should take some R&R from flying!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.