Image linking

Home --- Forums --- General Discussion --- Website Ideas --- Image linking

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      CenturionFounding Angel

Looks awful when done via the tool. Formatting all wrong and not helped by the forum being so skinny.

my laptop is 1920×1080 and the forum doesn’t auto re-size in chrome and stays a reasonably thin strip with wide black boarders. This makes images very small and when the tool formats them it makes them very narrow without editing the height.

I did notice the forum seems to import the image and allows manual resizing like an image in a word document but this seems a bit overly complicated.

The only way that works is to use manual {img} {/img} codes for the url i want to link then it retains formatting.

Keymaster
      SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.

Yes, it is a bit of a PITA.

Noticed you can import the image trough the tool and then remove the actual size “height” “width” tags and it will fit better.

I’ll see if there is anything else I can add/modify to make this easier.

Keymaster

Image test

With Size Tags

With Size Tags

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      Keymaster
      By removing the size

By removing the size

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.