Imperial Clipper

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Yes, I can afford the insurance.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Mmm, pretty…..

Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

That looks sleek. Very nice purchase mate. Am I still allowed to shoot at it?

Participant

Yep, please do.

The Clipper certainly isn’t nimble like the Vulture, and it’s shed loads wider – so I’ll be an easy target for a while.

Heading to ixbakald to upgrade thrusters tonight, and then go hunting.

unless the server gets a reboot on my game time like it normally does on Thursday

Participant

Yeah, it’s a dog in those close combat situations. Flipping it over seems to help a lot though.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      Participant

I never noticed – she’s right hand drive as well.

Ahh, perfection indeed.

Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

First to dock at Vries Orbital wins…

Oh. LOL

Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Congrats mate… Cant wait for the next education mission up north.

Participant

Hmmm, can you spell ‘glass’?

That’s what my shields are like at the moment…

2xA0 shield boosters on stock shields = not much difference 😉

Have enough in the kitty for a courier for the next run on Sat.

Nothing official, mind.

Participant

I have an official mission in mind if you guys are keen? Won’t take too long, maybe an hour, mostly travel time. It involves visiting an undermining commander…for…diplomatic…negotiations.

Then see what Hudson is doing, that guy is always up for a laugh.

Makes me laugh anyway.

Participant

Always up for some diplomacy.

Which basically means them agreeing with my terms, and accepting my gifts.

And by gifts I mean lasers.

To the face.

Participant

Your focus is where is should be. Suit up.

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.