Imperial Conclave

Home --- Forums --- General Discussion --- Elite: Dangerous Discussion --- Imperial Conclave

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant
      Angel of DiscoveryCenturion

https://www.reddit.com/r/EliteDangerous/comments/3a1es1/imperial_conclave_oocsummit_times_please_confirm/

Just in case we are sending someone along. It could be constructive.

Keymaster
      SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.

I’ll probably be up, since kids….

But does anyone else want to do this?, I would like to stay married if I can. Ā (She cooks very well) šŸ™‚

Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

That’s something like 8AM for us Kiwi’s – not saying I’m the right person by a long shot though šŸ˜‰

Participant
      Triarii

It’s 8am Sunday here in the ACT and considering I’ll probably finish work at 3am the same day I will most definitely be in a state of blissful unconsciousness when this rolls around.

-X

Eat Plasma!

Participant
      Principes

That’s 10am for us @NZSimian. And I nominate @Hazara.

Omnes Virgo triumphat imperator!

Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Whoops. Yep that would be why you should never listen to me šŸ˜‰

Any time before the sun crosses the yard arm… Didn’t exist. Then again, I can’t remember most of the time after then either.

@hazara
      ; was thinking about you for that too.

Participant
      Principes

That’s 5:00 pm for me. Can easily attend, but being as new as I am, I’m not really sure if I’m the right CMDR for the job.

Participant

Yeah, Hazara was telling me he is interested, and would like our support…at least that’s what I heard šŸ˜‰

Good on you mate.

Participant
      CenturionAngel of Death

Nice! It would be great to get the empire all organized. Dark blue (torval?) looks like she’s closing us in on the PP map. And It’d be great to remind people that us patreus folks have been holding the frontline against the feds XD

Keymaster

Ok, does @hazara really want to?

If he does, @blue and @hazara it is. I’ll get the details.

Participant
      Principes

Sorry guys been down for a while if you need help im also on that timezone as well would love to pitch in and help maybe as an aide haha

Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

WTH?? Ā I am not an ideal ambassador for AI!

Keymaster

Well, based on your new sig, I am not sure.

But I was not sure since everyone was throwing your hat in but you weren’t so maybe they were joking??? Ā  So do you want to?

Participant
      Principes

Ill be Hazara’s aide lol, “Sir you have a meeting with the Imperial Conclave at 5:00, shall I order your usual?”

Participant

Excellent work by all concerned šŸ˜€
      We have a new ambassador, nice job Hazara!

Participant

Anyone who can keep gutamaya’s shipyards in business as well as @hazara can deserves the job šŸ™‚

Which # courier are you up to now?

Participant
      Angel of DiscoveryCenturion

Congratulations on your new promotion Hazara! šŸ˜‰

Are we planning on sending any official AI leadership to this meeting (Damorgs, Ping, Baron, Vyvian…), as I think that would be desirable? (Not that Blue and Haz wouldn’t represent the AI in it’s finest form, upstanding commanders both). šŸ™‚

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.