Intro Yourself Section/Thread?

Home --- Forums --- General Discussion --- Website Ideas --- Intro Yourself Section/Thread?

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant
      Principes

I noticed that we don’t have the official introduction section/thread for newly join players in our forum. Also, i can see that we have about 1-2 people singing up on the forum everyday, but no new posts from them.

I would say intro section encourage new member to start posting, which is the 1st step of becoming involve and active in communication. When i 1st joined i was looking for intro section as well and wasn’t sure if i will get yelled at for posting intro thread on the general discussion thread.

Keymaster
      SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.

Fair enough, it was in the pipeline, but it got forgotten.

I’ll try to sort that out.

Participant
      Foederati

Hey cool idea, an intro thread!

I was looking for ED clans to join. I’ve put in over 120 hours into the game since I got it, but have not seen a single player in the game other than NPCs, and starting to wonder where the people are at lol.

Is there somewhere with info on how to wing up with other clan members and take on missions? Or is this just general discussion for being apart of the Empire?

Thanks!

Nathan

Keymaster

For now, you have to join the DaMorgs group in game, that is a list with most of us there.

I’ve unlocked your access so you should now be able to see the TeamSpeak details in the menu under AI Tools.

There should be someone on most times, but depends on the days.

Participant
      Foederati

Hi, has this feature been implemented?
      I just joigned the group because it fits my mindset about the game. The thing is, with the point/tiers system of the forum you can’t get the teamspeack details when you just join as I did. Having this forum section would allow people to put their first messages, therefore gaining points and filling involved.

I might be wrong and have missed a post about this or the TS login, sorry if that’s the case.

Keymaster

The access level is actually manually controlled, I use the points as a baseline.

This way we can avoid spam since we were getting flooded for a while.

Your access is all up to scratch, you should be able to see TS details now.

Participant
      Foederati

I do now indeed, thanks, I wasn’t aware of that. I just received my X52, so I’m setting it up and then I’ll go on TS to see if they are people online. BTW I’m french so I’m not always sure about the way I make my sentences, so it’s normal if they look a little odd sometimes, and that means I won’t be on the same timeline as most players apparently but I’m sure I’ll find people online when I play.

Thanks again for the access and see you in space !

Participant
      Foederati

Sorry to Necro a thread but has there been an update on this? I’m a brand new member and I would have liked to have introduced myself and got a little information.

I seem unable to access the Mission Status section (possibly related to me being new to the site?).

Also I popped into Wangal yesterday in Open play hoping to bump into someone but didn’t see any AIE around. Maybe the guys that were online were playing in DaMorgs private group?

I think it would be beneficial to have a beginners section for introductions and to explain all these little things to the new guys.

M&P

Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Hey there M&P, welcome to the AI.
      I’ll be on in about 3 hours, add me, I’m happy to walk you through the AI basics.
      Failing us meeting up, there are a few regulars online daily. If you CMDR name is the same as the one posted here, they’ll add you and help out.

Participant
      Foederati

Sketchy,

Thanks for your help, sorry I didn’t make it online – work getting in the way. I’ll add you when I’m online next, probably in a couple of days.

M&P.

Participant
        CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

There is always another chance to shoot stuff, see you in space.

SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Hi, welcome to the group.  I’ve been away for the last few days and will be working tonight so won’t be on much.

Feel free to add me in game (DAMORGS) and I’m usually in or around Wangal.

Participant
      Foederati

Thanks Damorgs, I’ll add you next time I’m on. I’m Looking forward to getting involved!

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.