Join the elite live stream

Home --- Forums --- General Discussion --- Elite: Dangerous Discussion --- Join the elite live stream

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

I’ll just leave this here:

https://www.reddit.com/r/EliteDangerous/comments/49syv3/join_the_elite_everything_you_need_to_know_about/

On Thursday March 10, we’re introducing a brand new livestream series on the official Elite Dangerous channel. Join the Elite is a series that will take deep dives into the various mechanics behind Elite Dangerous, explaining everything you need to know about a particular part of the game. The series is aimed at seasoned players, teaching a thing or two to even the most dedicated of Elite experts.

In future weeks we’ll be covering the flight model, the background sim, Powerplay and more, but episode one kicks things off with a deep dive into Community Goals. Join Edward Lewis and Steve Kirby, as we show you everything you need to know about Community Goals.

Make sure you join us on our official YouTube channel at 19:00 GMT on Thursday March 10.

Participant
      Triarii

Damn it. I think I missed it.. Am stuck in class!

Master of Chunks

Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

I think they’re archiving it as well.
      I’ll have a look when I get home, or sometime this weekend.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.