Leave Request

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

All, I’m afraid I have to withdraw from active service for the remainder of the week – possibly longer, while I move house.

Still waiting confirmation that Internet connection to the house has been enlivened (last time I was there, the cabling wasn’t hooked up to anything…).

If possible will be online this evening for a short while, but that will be for a quick PP grind fest, to keep the ranking up.  Damn merit decay, damn it to HELL!

I’ll be ready to shoot something repeatedly when I do finally get back on, and will be hanging out here in the meantime.

Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

*Request denied!

Back to work.

*I have no say.

SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

How dare you!!!  You have the audacity to live a real life outside of ED?!?

For shame……

Participant
      CenturionAngel of Trade

You bring shame on your aussie colleagues. This is Fed behaviour, right 😛

Good luck with the move fella.

Participant

Moved in.

Tired.

So want shoot things.

Very must shoot things.

Much tired very shoot.

You bring shame on your aussie colleagues. This is Fed behaviour, right 😛 Good luck with the move fella.

Aussie? Clean your ears out man 😉  If I bring shame, it’s to the Antipodes.

On an unrelated topic – are you on the Angeli PVP list..?

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.