Lessons from the night

Home --- Forums --- Angeli Imperial Operations --- Combat Forum --- Lessons from the night

Tagged: , , , , ,

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

@hazara, @varundaze

Good dying with you both this evening. Was a lot of fun!

Mental note, next time when @Davo says ‘you boys should just run’, I’ll take his advice.

At least I don’t have to worry about flying up to alliance space to claim those bounties anymore 😉

• This topic was modified 6 years ago by AvatarNZSimian. Reason: I likes my @'s
      • This topic was modified 6 years ago by AvatarNZSimian. Reason: No, I really like my @'s
      Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

LOL  I am just too stubborn – I thought I had his shields down but then, bang up they go again…  Was fun tho.

Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Ah crap, I went to sleep early! What did I miss?

Participant

Hey sketchy

ya missed seeing what a couple of vultures and a viper look like… As they turn inside out 🙂

Flew up, dropped in, targeted, nearly managed to drop shields on one of the FDLs before eject eject eject.

Participant

Sounds like the sort of trouble I like. Those Feds blocking one of our ports can eat laser…Unfortunately I’m going away for two days! Grrrrrr! I’d love to depressurise some of their filth.

Participant

Hell yeah!

I just need to either fly cheaper ships, or earn more money to cover insurance!

I’m going to be out of action until Wednesday at the earliest – and starting to get withdrawals already 😉

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.