Location of 6A Shield Cell Banks?

Home --- Forums --- Angeli Imperial Operations --- Combat Forum --- Location of 6A Shield Cell Banks?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant
      CenturionAngel of TradeAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Can anyone point me at known locations to buy the above?

None in Ixbakald or HIP 19758…

UPDATE: 6A Shield Cell Banks found in HIP 18187, first of @damorgs recommendations

Oi! That's Baron von Schnellenstein to you, mate. No, it doesn't matter that I'm an Imperial Prince!
      SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Start with HIP 18187 or 17298 (Louis De Lacaille), failing that try Eotienses, Parkinson Dock.

Participant
      CenturionAngel of TradeAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Thanks @damorgs,

After striking out on HIP 19758, which is usually the good oil for that size gear, I didn’t like my chances at 18187.

I’ll certainly have a look at Lacaille in 17298, now its out of the hands of those weirdo independents.

Oi! That's Baron von Schnellenstein to you, mate. No, it doesn't matter that I'm an Imperial Prince!
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.