LRS & Shaddow runs

Home --- Forums --- Angeli Imperial Operations --- Trading Forum --- LRS & Shaddow runs

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      CenturionAngel of DiscoveryAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement MissionAngel of Trade

Fehu is good but getting crowded best is to switch up between the 2 starports and courier missions down to lambert terminal planetside that will give you the best selection of LRS and shadow missions approx 9mill each day run wise.

tried a few synofeu and alditi runs today as they are lesser known systems but still fringe enough to spawn the missions, pulled maybe 6-7 mill over 3 hours there, but the bonus is they are 6 jumps closer to the main delivery end points which saves scooping and time.

Assistant Angeli Imperial Custodian (Wangal)

Qui Desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum. | Quis custodiet Ipsos custodes.
      Nascentes morimur. | Quando Omni Flunkis Moritati

CenturionAngel of DiscoveryAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement MissionAngel of Trade

So here it is FEHU and Aditi are great in empire space for both shadow and data courier missions to rank and make money.

FEHU you have to station and planet hop to stack missions.

Robigo is an independent system and 1 port that you can easily stack 15 to 20 mil at in one refresh.

I pulled 30 mill there tonight in one run, downside is fed space, missions don’t help rank for either fed or imperial, but it is lucrative and fun being interdicted in the Fed drop off systems.

Participant
      Triarii

What is LRS and Shadow runs?

Master of Chunks

Participant
      CenturionAngel of StrategyAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

What is LRS and Shadow runs?

Long Range Smuggling

And “Do not get scanned whilst delivering this messgae/cargo” missions

Participant
      Triarii

Ohhh. Duh. Hahaha. Thanks. I will have to see if I can do some of those. Sounds like good money

<hr />

Master of Chunks

Ripped me undies tonight had 30mill stacked on board got through 14 mill of deliveries then approaching an orbital station a fed dropped next to be on my landing approach and scanned me and I lost the remaining stacked 16 mil.

Needless to say he lost his ship and so did all other station security I could find and I dropped 24t of slaves in the dock in protest

But on a side note I’ll drink away the pain an watch some walking dead, at least I’m up to 230mil so nearly conda time

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.