Mahon CMDRs spotted in Wangal

Home --- Forums --- Angeli Imperial Operations --- Combat Forum --- Mahon CMDRs spotted in Wangal

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

at 10.40pm 26/8/15 CMDRs Lord Unicorn (Cobra) and VECTRON (Python) were spotted in supercruise in Wangal.  I was in the Cobra at the time so didn’t interact.  By the time I got back with the Queen and had been joined by Pixel Ferret in his Clipper (approximately 5 minutes) they had gone.

Be on the lookout, they were undermining.  Any enemy CMDRs seen undermining are to be dealt with.

Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

I’m making up for it, over 7 CMDRS smoked in Nanomam  over a few nights – they waved a red flag in front of me posting somewhere that couriers were useless against vultures.  Courier 3 vulture 1 (and that was my mistake, a collision).

Will head back & Res hunt @ my favourite spot, message me in game if you see anyone.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.