Mobile theme tweaks

Home --- Forums --- General Discussion --- Website Ideas --- Mobile theme tweaks

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      CenturionAngel of DiscoveryAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement MissionAngel of Trade

The mobile theme is pretty slick,

One issue I am having is that the user rank and badges seem to hide under the user profile picture and are not layering correctly.

Any chance we can look at the css code and fix this.

I do like the way replies or quotes are displayed as sub items to the original post like actual grouped replies, although initially this led to confusion as to which was the latest post in various threads.

Assistant Angeli Imperial Custodian (Wangal)

Qui Desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum. | Quis custodiet Ipsos custodes.
      Nascentes morimur. | Quando Omni Flunkis Moritati

CenturionAngel of DiscoveryAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement MissionAngel of Trade

Attached screenshot  sample of overlay stacking on mobile.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.

Keymaster
      SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.

I know what you mean, but you’re also assuming that I know more than I do.

I put this together myself, and have limited CSS knowledge. If you want to recommend some changes to do I am happy to implement them.

I’d be happy to have a look at the CSS style sheet, i am familiar with them to some extent, do we (use the term loosely) have a test site alongside this one?

previously i have stood up something like http://angeliimperial.com/Test/forums/

on previous sites which allows design work and changes to be done without impacting the main forums.

just some ides.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.