Never let them escape

Home --- Forums --- Angeli Imperial Operations --- Combat Forum --- Never let them escape

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant
      CenturionAngel of StrategyAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

So to help out HIP 18828 Corp, I took a mission to Kill some reprebate “Barvey” in HIP 18707

But he was no where in SC and Signal source after signal source was the HIP 18707 Mafia
      HIP 18707 Mafia attacking Type 6s
      HIP 18707 Mafia attacking type 9s
      HIP 18707 Mafia attacking a Convoy of Federal Drop ships?!?!?

But no sign of Barvey in 2 and a half hours – mission timer expired, mission failed.

On the plus there was a wholesale slaughter of the HIP 18707 Mafia
      Half a million in bounties from Unknown Signal Sources in my trusty Sidewinder
      NEVER LETTING ANY ESCAPE

SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

LOL, nice work

Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Very good, Here’s my version of not letting them escape…

Hudson supporters..

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

LOL I pushed him around & played cat & mouse so long he became hostile to the staion – Loved it I docked as the lasers started flying, got showered by his wreckage..

Attachments:
      SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

LOL I pushed him around & played cat & mouse so long he became hostile to the staion – Loved it I docked as the lasers started flying, got showered by his wreckage..

Which, as we agreed, never happened. 🙂

Participant
      CenturionAngel of StrategyAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

The “How is this happening” was perfectly timed for that one

Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

They love Hazara up there…

Attachments:
      Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Great find Simian! And well done Hazara.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.