New Arrival

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

With factions (hopefully) just around the corner, and with the possibility of having to work hard in trade and combat and outposts, I needed a new ship.  I was going to save up for the A8 power plant for The Queen, but it will just have to wait.

The Queen has a little sister…..New Arrival

Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Nice.

She have a name yet?

Participant
      CenturionAngel of TradeAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

A trade python??

Oi! That's Baron von Schnellenstein to you, mate. No, it doesn't matter that I'm an Imperial Prince!
      SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

No name yet, and yes a trade Python, however, once the funds start rolling in again, she’ll bite.

I’m thinking maybe the AIV Sophie Ellis Bexter

Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Murder on the dance floor?

Murder on the dance floor?

POW!!  Got it in one!!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.