New Chain of Command

Home --- Forums --- General Discussion --- Elite: Dangerous Discussion --- New Chain of Command

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Keymaster
      SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.

Sorry for the surprise some of you would have gotten with the now sigs and all of that, I jumped the gun a bit.

We restructured the Chain of Command a bit after consultation with the other Senior Members.

Check it out here

This is a proposition and not final.  We are a casual group, and we don’t want people to think this is work, so let me know if you don’t want the role.

The most surprised should be Garrett (I know the sig has a spelling mistake), your name has been thrown around a lot in the conversations, and the job only means listing a few trade routes on a spreadsheet, let me know if you don’t want the gig.

Blain, your new role would just mean what you currently do anyways, just advice us with your in game knowledge.

DanDority, Sketchy, Hazara and NZSimian, your new sig does not add new responsibilities, just showing seniority to new members.

So, let me know what you think.

@damorgs
      @baronvonschnellenstein @vyvian @kestril @vasious @hazara @furstaide @nzsimian @dandority @moritasgus @sketchy @pcolapat

SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

I like it, looks very professional.  Just to reiterate what Ping has said, some of these ‘roles’ aren’t carrying responsibility, they are more a point of contact for people wishing to undertake certain activities, the combat ‘Security Agents’ being a prime example.

New guy comes in, thinks I want to blow stuff up, he will approach you guys first as that’s what you do 🙂

Keymaster

Do you like the new “Officer” Sigs?  With the opposing color template to differ from the standard ones.

Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Posting to check…

Keymaster

Have not changed you’r sig yet since you had your special message there.  if you add a 2 at the end of your address you’ll find your new one.

Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Very nice Ping 🙂

For a ‘casual’ group, you guys are doing very well at keeping us organised!

Was good to back in my flying canon last night… And after last nights sortie, I’m getting the credits together to form my own squadron.

Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

I like it Ping, great work, as usual. You know what our strengths are.
      I still think Hazara should keep his sig 😀

CenturionFounding Angel

Good work Pingu, looks good.

Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

I like it Ping, great work, as usual. You know what our strengths are. I still think Hazara should keep his sig 😀

Yup – have reverted as I see a mission coming on…. Just playing with my loadouts then probably back to fed space, my bounties are going dormaint!!

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.