New pants, please

Home --- Forums --- General Discussion --- Elite: Dangerous Discussion --- New pants, please

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Frontier support crew answer a shed load of queries.
      I don’t have any metrics to hand, but they probably answer close to 100 million requests each, every hour.

They have a 72 hr turn around on queries, and they still have time for my drivel – answer within a day.

Subject: New pants, please
      23/01/2016 9:59 am CMDR NZSimian
      Hey guys

For the past while (months), I’ve been taking every possible opportunity to remind one of my friends (CMDR @Damorgs) about an incident where he attempted to combine an Anaconda with an Asteroid. It didn’t end well for him.

Well, last evening, I joined a wingmate in some Haz RES sport.
      Normal stuff, 2x FdL’s ripping up a RES. Much fun.

The problem is, that my wingmate was already in the RES when I joined, so I followed his wing beacon in… and jumped in within an expletive-loaded close distance from a rather large and unfriendly asteroid.

I somehow avoided said asteroid, but the shock reminded me of one thing.
      It’s Dangerous out there.

And the friend that had the previous incident?
      He was on line in teamspeak with me when I needed to change my pants.
      Yes, he laughed. A lot.

Thanks guys, am thoroughly enjoying.

Cheers
      CMDR NZSimian

24/01/2016 8:39 pm
      Hi CMDR NZSimian,

Thanks for getting in touch and apologies for the delay in getting back to you.

The expletive-loaded close encounter with that asteroid could have gone a lot worse! We’ve actually seen some players spawn right into them, which is less exciting but a lot more fatal…

Unfortunately we don’t currently sell any Elite: Dangerous pants, so I won’t be able to furnish you with a new pair. I did have a look for some third party ones, But you’d be surprised what happens on a google image search for ‘Dangerous Pants’ so I decided to leave it…

At least I can be happy in the knowledge that you’re having fun, even if I can’t really help with the pants situation.

And that’s a sentence I hope to never repeat in a ticket.

Take care, fly safe and keep enjoying yourself buddy!

CMDR Atom
      Elite: Dangerous Customer Support Wing

Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

LOL, love it, good sense of humour, on both your parts.
      The sheer fact that they answered it, and spent time on it surprises me 😀

At least they are aware of the issue. Nice work.

SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

I hate you.

CenturionAngel of DiscoveryAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement MissionAngel of Trade

Perhaps follow up the ticket and ask if the could name a settlement in wangal on behalf of said incident.

Perhaps call it Damorgs asteroid asylum

Assistant Angeli Imperial Custodian (Wangal)

Qui Desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum. | Quis custodiet Ipsos custodes.
      Nascentes morimur. | Quando Omni Flunkis Moritati

Participant

Love it, will see what I can do 🙂

SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Perhaps follow up the ticket and ask if the could name a settlement in wangal on behalf of said incident. Perhaps call it Damorgs asteroid asylum

Have you tested your new Anaconda against my new Imperial Corvette yet?

Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Oh lol… Lots

I have had great dealings with staff and even got one to join the old damorgs group…

Participant
      Centurion

The customer support for FDev is the best I’ve had the fortune to deal with.  I’ve never had an issue, always been satisfied, and normally in less than a day!

I would love more control over the planetary settlements…  An asylum for our esteemed and greatly honored Fleet Admiral may be called for.

HIP 20199 - Assistant to the Custodian

An Epitome of Elegance... And Class

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.