New Status Page Idea

Home --- Forums --- General Discussion --- Website Ideas --- New Status Page Idea

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Keymaster
      SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.

Yet again, I am fiddling with things.

I am thinking on making something like this Status Page the landing point after logging into the site.  (this is just a mockup!)

Thoughts?

Participant
      Principes

Ping I love that idea I always find myself bored after doing some missions and this just gives me a focus Id love to be able to check this out all polished!

EDIT :  DING 100 points!

SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

I love this:

We need to blah blah the blah because he is mean to us and does not like the color red, and I like red.

Keymaster
      SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.

Did you read some of the other ones?

Participant
      CenturionAngel of TradeAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Is said status page for Principes and higher?
      Seems like a good idea for a landing page. Could link from landing page to actual mission pages for more detail
      – Also you could perhaps have button for ‘check in’ there that goes to pop-up or existing ‘check in’ page…E.g.: login, see status, see “all hands needed in Wangal”, then check in with something like “I’ll be in Timbuktu system, 200Ly away since I once made 1800 Cr/Tonne there and I like the scenery”

BTW – Any threats of stealing our children should have red status!

Lastly, sorry for being mean. I’ve limited bandwidth for red. When I see red, I see red – know what I mean? :p

Oi! That's Baron von Schnellenstein to you, mate. No, it doesn't matter that I'm an Imperial Prince!
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.