Non-celestials exist out there!?

Home --- Forums --- Angeli Imperial Operations --- Exploring Forum --- Non-celestials exist out there!?

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Participant
      Angel of DiscoveryCenturion

So I’m reading the Powerplay Q&A with David Braben from back on the 25th April, and I see this:

Quote Originally Posted by SlackR View Post

When will there be non-celestial things to discover in deep space?

There already are… 😉

followed by this:

Quote Originally Posted by Ulysses_W View Post

Have they always been out there, or are they new additions??? This is important Mr Braben. Very important.

What I had in mind has been there since Wings…

The thread in question.

Initially I thought it was a trick answer, he meant other player-ships as these “non-celestial things”. But the second quote kind of blows that idea out of the sky. If he’s being truthful, we only have a few hundred billion systems left to scan down so it shouldn’t take too long.

What do you guys think?

Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Yeah, I read this too, it has been playing on my mind a bit. I’m not sure the chances of me finding them are good, if I go looking, but when I make my trip around the ring, maybe. If I was going to hide something in space I’d make it difficult to get to and/or easy to overlook – comparatively 🙂 Dog food for thought.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.