Nothing happened in Rhea last night

Home --- Forums --- Angeli Imperial Operations --- Combat Forum --- Nothing happened in Rhea last night

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Nobody on the opposition got shot up, no stations were littered with algae (80 tons at a time, apparently they don’t sell biowaste), and certainly nobody from the Angeli have bounties there.

Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Never even been there, but SWIM told me it was quite busy. Apparently, a guy flying a Clipper was there, and he* was proving himself as a force to be reckoned with.

But I don’t know these thing. It’s all talk.

* OP

SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Dear Lord, I wish there was a ‘slap’ button on these forums in the event that somebody from the Angeli was to ever step out of line and cause mischief.  Which of course, they wouldn’t.

Participant

Some social interaction…

Local: “You know what this station needs?”

Cmdr: “um, wot??”

Local: “More cowbell”.

proceeds to dump cargo all over Cmdr’s landing pad.

*Disclaimer: never happened, wasn’t there, can’t prove it.

SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Some social interaction… Local: “You know what this station needs?” Cmdr: “um, wot??” Local: “More cowbell”. proceeds to dump cargo all over Cmdr’s landing pad. *Disclaimer: never happened, wasn’t there, can’t prove it.

I’m assuming, as this is just hearsay, and you weren’t there, is it also safe to assume that you were also sober too?

Participant

Absolutely!

I wouldn’t dream of flying drunk, and I’m certainly not currently parked in Winters butt-crack.

Participant

I don’t drink.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.