NZ connectivity to world

Home --- Forums --- General Discussion --- Off-Topic --- NZ connectivity to world

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

It looks like the NZ wing of the Angeli Imperial may be limited, due to some upstream internet issues…

http://www.stuff.co.nz/business/68739063/southern-cross-confirms-cable-cut

Will have a try tonight but we may see some network congestion when getting online.

SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Bugger.  I’ll kill some for you tonight.

Participant
      Principes

So where are you in NZ Simian. I was online at 1am till about 2.30am last night it they say it was cut and I didn’t notice anything unusual. I have read that some areas that have a high density population have been experiencing slower broadband as a result from more online streaming from the likes of netflix.

I am about to log in shortly so hopefully there won’t be too much lag.

Omnes Virgo triumphat imperator!

Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

I’m, ah, not exactly in a high-density area myself… and TBH haven’t noticed any real issues with international bandwidth… but will see what it’s like later this evening.

I might be able to get an hour in later.

@Damorgs
      – so long as you leave some for me, I’ll be happy 🙂

SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Where there’s one, there’s more.

Participant

My ED process keeps dropping at the moment, bit of a pain. I’m medicating myself with riesling…don’t normally drink it. Just over a bottle deep – I’m awesome.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.