PC components for sale

Home --- Forums --- General Discussion --- Off-Topic --- PC components for sale

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant
      CenturionAngel of Trade

I can easily sell locally but would rather assist this community where people have family constraints and budgets. For people running little computing projects at home for family and friends or might simply be a small upgrade.

I have no idea of cost but I’m not looking to make millions. Cover shipping and a little gesture on top.

Discuss:

i7 – 938 2.88GHz (one of the best overclockerable chips ever made). Comes with Venom cooler if you wish but I’d advise buying those new water coolers available, much better and quieter.

XFX 6970 RADEON 2GB DDR5 RAM – fully boxed.

Antec 650 Modular PSU, with cables, no box.

PATRIOT 6GB 1600MHz DDR3 RAM

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

How much for the Gfx card?  I have a HD5750 which I guess is nowhere near as good as that one.

Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission
      SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Cool, that certainly is better than mine, granted not by a massive amount.  But better is better.

Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

@Furstaide – Looks like my overclocked i3 is very much on par, so not worth upgrading the motherboard sadly.  It it was the same socket I’d be all over it and your ram!

I’ll check my suppliers & see if they have an 1366 mobo available.

http://cpuboss.com/cpus/Intel-Core-i7-930-vs-Intel-Core-i3-550

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.